You’re looking for a challenge. You believe in making every project a world-class project, and you’re not afraid to abandon convention and take a creative approach. In joining us, whether you're an accomplished professional or building your foundation, you'll find a career at Success to be challenging, rewarding and something to be proud of.
How we see it, a successful business is built on leadership, design quality and a vision. And a successful business is made of successful people. That's why your career is as important to us as it is to you. At Success, we encourage and help you to develop your skills.
- Diploma / Degree in Interior or Architectural Design.
- Minimum 3-4 years of interior experience.
- Independent, Responsible & Good Presentation Skill.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD/ 3D Max/ Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of excellent free hand perspective and detail drawings is an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Willing to work under pressure and overtime.
- Must be able to work independently and at time, as part of, a bigger team.
Senior Interior Designer
- Diploma / Degree holder in interior or architectural design.
- At least (8) years experience in relevant field.
- Good design, communication and presentation skill.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop & 3D Max.
- Able to handle full set working drawing.
- Creative, responsible and initiative.
- Ability to work independently and lead a supporting team.
- Experience in large scale residential & commercial projects is an advantage.
- Skill in free hand perspectives and sketching is a definite added advantage.
Interested parties when applying, please submit your resume, expected salary and date of availability a cover letter and work samples (not to exceed 4 MB) by fax at 2785 8242 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving your application, we will review it for further consideration. Should we require additional information or wish to schedule an interview, we will contact you.